Thursday, August 6, 2026

Manual Lymphatic Drainage Treatment for Sleep ASMR 🍂 Personal Attention Roleplay


Akin to a massage, but much, much gentler, Manual Lymphatic Drainage aims to assist the body's lymphatic system (which I liken to a street cleaner) in moving the lymph to the node sites. There are some specific techniques involved that I'll describe as we go along, while a fireplace crackles in the background and the very soft sounds of fabric can be heard just above it.

While I was chatting about classical music at the end, I mention Marco Beltrami, who did do the music for Hellboy but I said I thought he did Underworld—Paul Haslinger did the first Underworld movie, and Beltrami worked on Underworld: Evolution. Also, I cannot even believe, but the composer whose name I forgot was James Newton Howard. I remembered Jean-Yves Thibaudet (who is a pianist), but not James Newton Howard. BLEH.

Manual Lymphatic Drainage is relaxing, but it is a 📢 PSEUDOSCIENCE 📢 From Wikipedia: "Pseudoscience consists of statements, beliefs, or practices that claim to be both scientific and factual but are incompatible with the scientific method." This video is only intended for relaxation purposes, and I'm just an actor on the Internet.

Starting with the Face: 00:00 – 12:46
Working on the Left Arm & Chest: 12:46 – 22:05
Switching to the Right Arm & Chest: 22:05 – 30:09
Left Leg Work: 30:09 – 40:37
Finishing with the Right Leg: 40:37 – 50:26
Wrapping Up: 50:26 – 51:02
Outro with Face Touching/Massage: 51:02 - 52:20

Triggers include: soft speaking, whispering, narrating actions, massage, explaining, crinkling, woo, fabric sounds, rambling, fireplace sounds in the background, and personal attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment